Serving Mason, Ohio Since 1999
Providing the finest in shutters, shades, blinds and any window covering you need for your home or business, Blinds Etc. is the top choice in Mason. Providing the best installation in the city has been our mission for 20 years. We bring our mobile showroom to your home so you can see right in your home what you are buying. This helps take the guesswork out of what your window coverings might look like with your home’s decor.
We have done 100s of window blinds and shades in Mason over the years and look forward to bringing the mobile showroom to you.
Schools in Mason, Ohio
Mason City Schools are one of the best school districts in the entire Midwestern part of the country. The campus has elements that are nicer than many colleges, including a fast-pitch software facility with stadium style seating and a world class football stadium. Aside from spectacular athletic facilities, Mason schools also are elite when it comes to academics, the arts, and every aspect of education. You can visit their website at http://www.masonohioschools.com/.
Things to do in Mason, Ohio
There are too many things to list on a page but here are some of the biggest entertainment ideas to do:
1. Kings Island – this large amusement theme park has been around since 1972 and has some of the country’s best roller coasters. They also have a very large children’s park and a large water park.
2. Great Wolf Lodge – this is located next to Kings Island and contains an indoor water park. Great Wolf is a family oriented lodging choice.
3. Lindner Family Tennis Center – Every August, Mason is home to the world’s best tennis players as they compete for the Western Southern Open Tennis championship.
4. Beach Waterpark – located right off of I-71, The Beach is a fantastic waterpark that is very affordable for all
5. Parks – Mason has over 300 acres of parks, with some great walking trails.